Bold clutches, modern backpacks, embellished totes...this coming Fall season is all about a statement accessory. A pop of color was everywhere on the fall runway. The walk was filled with over-sized clutches, multicolored bags, structured totes with great textured finishes, and chain bags. Fringe is still going strong and fur is sporting a new rainbow of color options.
Pantone has released their top 10 women's color picks for 2014. Be on the lookout for these trending tones:
- PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid | CMYK VALUE 188.8.131.52
- PANTONE 19-3955 Royal Blue | CMYK VALUE 184.108.40.206
- PANTONE 16-1107 Aluminum | CMYK VALUE 220.127.116.11
- PANTONE 18-1550 Aurora Red | CMYK VALUE 18.104.22.168
- PANTONE 14-0837 Misted Yellow | CMYK VALUE 22.214.171.124
- PANTONE 19-2047 Sangria | CMYK VALUE 126.96.36.199
- PANTONE 15-3207 Mauve Mist | CMYK VALUE 188.8.131.52
- PANTONE 18-1421 Cognac | CMYK VALUE 184.108.40.206
- PANTONE 19-4037 Bright Cobalt | CMYK VALUE 220.127.116.11
- PANTONE 18-0322 Cypress | CMYK VALUE 18.104.22.168
- PANTONE 16-3304 Sea Fog | CMYK VALUE 22.214.171.124
Share with us what your favorite color of Fall 2014. I love the pinks and the purple so I'm picking Radiant Orchid for my Fall favorite. I can't wait to pair it with Navy and see it pop on a fringe bag. Stay tuned for more Fall 2014 updates when we share some of our favorite new brands we are adding to Purseonality!
For the full Fall 2024 fashion report visit https://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr/?season=fall&year=2014&pid=3